Katydid Farm 359 State Park Road Windsor SC 29856
Stabling: 308 Bairwood Rd. Windsor SC 29856
Equine Vaccination Form, proof of equine influenza required
- Entries Open: September 1
- Entries Closed: October 1
- Method of Accepting Entries: first come first serve, at the discretion of the Organizer
- Special Qualifications: Entries for Championships must comply with eligibility requirements
- Divisions: CDE-Training, CDE-Preliminary, CDE-Intermediate, CDE-FEI1*, CDE-FEI2*
- Classes: Small Pony, Pony, Horse
- Turnouts: Singles, Pairs, Four-In-Hand, Tandem
- Prize List? No
- Organizer(s): Katydid Driving LLC; W: 803-642-1262; C:803-292-3064, e-mail: email@example.com
- Secretary: Peggy Dils 189 Dogwood Road Aiken SC 29803; C:803- 295-6785; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (yes ailken)
- Mail Entries to: Secretary
President of the Jury: Marie DeRonde-Oudemans (NED), Judges: Rochelle Temple, Peter Tischer (GER), TD: Ellen Ettenger
Course Designer: Barry Hunter
Vet: Aiken Equine Service – (803) 648-0430
CDE – Training – $275 CDE – Preliminary – $275 CDE – Intermediate – $275 CDE – FEI1* – $300 CDE – FEI2* – $300
CDE Fee Comments – ADS Fee included in Training, Preliminary & Intermediate entry Fee.
ADS Competition Fee – $0
FEI Drug Fee – $33
Post Entry Fees – $50
Entry Fee Refund Policy – No refunds aier closing date
ADS Non-Member Fee – $30
IHP Fee – $35
Post Entry Details – Aier closing date post entry fee will be charged
￼Stall Fee – $150 Stall Deposit – $50 Stall Fee Details – Tuesday thru Sunday extra days will be charged $25 per night
Shavings – $8.00 Additional Nights of Stabling – $25 Stall Refund Policy – No refund after closing date Separate check for Stall Deposit?: Yes
On-site Camping Fee – $200 Additional Nights of Camping – $75 Water/Elec
Primi]ve Camping Cost – $75 Additional Nights of Primitive Camping – $25
Other fees or costs not covered above, or notes about fees – Trailer in fee $50 per entry. Camping 50 amp hook up or 30amp must specify which one
Social Event – Thursday, Welcome party. Saturday, party after marathon – tbd
Checks payable to: Katydid Driving LLC
￼CDE – Training
Training Level Test 2 POM
CDE – Preliminary
Singles & Pairs: Preliminary Level Test 6 POM
Multiples: Preliminary Level Test 5 POM (Tandems & Fours)
CDE – Intermediate
Intermediate Level Test 7
CDE – FEI1*
All Horse/Pony – Test 1*B
CDE – FEI2*
Horse & Pony Singles- Test 3*B HP1
Horse & Pony Pairs: Horse & Pony Pairs – Test 3*B HP2
Horse & Pony 4 in Hand: Horse & Pony Four-in-Hand – Test 3*B HP4
Other Dressage Information – Thursday: 100m ring; Friday 80m ring
￼CDE – Training – Sections: 3, km: 12, Obstacles: 5 CDE – Preliminary – Sections: 3, km: 14, Obstacles: 6 CDE – Intermediate – Sections: 3, km: 15, Obstacles: 7
CDE – FEI1* – Sections: 3, km: 16, Obstacles: 7
CDE – FEI2* – Sections: 3, km: 16, Obstacles: 7
Marathon Terrain – groomed trails, fields and dirt roads, mostly flat, some sand.
Additional Considerations/Comments – Drivers/Navigators or any equipment that is being shared (ie carriages) are allowed a MAXIMUM of 2 times on course, as long as scheduling permits. Entries must be in DIFFERENT DIVISIONS. Competitors must state on their entry form if they are sharing anything, and who it is being shared with, in order for the sharing to be accommodated in the schedule. If the sharing is not indicated on the entry form, then a $50 sharing charge will be assessed. Further, organizer reserves the right to refuse any entry or sharing accommodation, or to combine or cancel any classes.
CDE – Training: Standardized Cone Setting CDE – Preliminary: Standardized Cone Setting CDE – Intermediate: Standardized Cone Setting CDE – FEI1* – Standard Width CDE – FEI2* – Standard Width
Arena/Warm Up Footing: grass warm up and grass arena
Water Obstacle?: Yes
Championships or Awards
Trophy and 6 ribbons. Special awards will be awarded during the show.
Stables Open – Tuesday, October 31, 2017
First Inspec]on (if required) – Thursday, November 2, 2017 Time TBD.
Course Briefing (if required) – Course briefing will be Thursday evening at TBD. Welcome gathering to follow
Marathon – Saturday, November 4, star]ng at 9 am Safety Check (if required) – Start of Marathon
Secretary Office Open – Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at Noon
Dressage Info – Thursday Intermediate and FEI and all Tandems and Four in Hands.
Friday Training and Preliminary
Cones – Sunday, November 5, starting at 9 am
Social Event – Sunday Brunch, to benefit Aiken Land Conservancy, tickets required. See Website for ticket and sponsorship opportunities.
Stabling: 31-Oct-17 – 6-Nov-17 Stabling Information – portable stalls with doors approx. 9 square meters.
- Accommodations: Aiken has all national hotels within 12 miles of the venue. Super 8 equestrian and pet friendly, Fairfield Inn and suites, Country Inn and Suites, Days Inn, Hilton Garden Inn. Hotel Aiken, Wilcox Hotel, Annie’s Inn BandB.
- Camping On Grounds: Yes: Limited number of 30 or 50 amp hook-ups available – please register with secretary and send a Check with entry if you would like Camping on the grounds. $200 for Tuesday – Sunday. No hook up $75. register with secretary and send check with entry
- Camping Off Grounds: Yes Aiken State Park is 5 miles away contact directly
- Directions to Show: From Aiken: Take Route 78 east to Windsor and follow signs to the show. From Wagener: East on 302 to State Park Road follow signs to Show. GPS 359 State Park Road Windsor SC. Follow signs to show.